2.1 Earn PI
Cancellation by PIECPL: There may be certain orders that PIECPL Merchant partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non- availability of the delivery service in the address to which product is required to be shipped, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our Merchant partners, or problems identified by PIECPL’s credit and fraud avoidance department. PIECPL may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. PIECPL will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, PIECPL reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if PIECPL receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by PIECPL, PIECPL shall cancel the order. PIECPL will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed. PIECPL has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made by PIECPL and accept PIECPL’s decision regarding the cancellation
2. PIECPL reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by PIECPL as per certain criteria. Any PIECPL Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- The PI Member agrees that by using the PI Member account or by entering his/her PI number at www.Pivalue.in or at any PI Partner online or offline, he/she is deemed to have read and understood the these terms and conditions of the Program and confirms that he/she is bound by these terms and conditions and any changes to it from time to time and such other terms as specified from PIECPL from time to time.
- Membership into PI Program is voluntary, open to all natural persons above the age of 18 (except only where the Partner Program is otherwise) with a correct mailing address in India
- PIECPL reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on www.Pivalue.in . Member's continued holding of the PI Membership Account following the posting of changes on www.Pivalue.in will indicate their acceptance of changes.
- PI membership is valid for lifetime of the PI Member unless terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions. In case of any member carrying any old membership account carrying any expiry date, may exchange the member account with the new PI member account having the lifetime validity at no extra cost.
- PI Membership Account is not a payment medium or payment instrument.
- PI Membership is non-transferable, except as specified in this terms and conditions. PI credit are non-negotiable, non-redeemable by cash and cannot be gifted, awarded or benefited to any other person than the PI Member himself.
- PI Members will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of benefits, facilities or arrangements provided or made available to a PI Member, by PI Partners, as a result of his/her membership in the Program.
- The PI member account at all times remains the property of PIECPL, which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to such member to deactivate the PI Membership. The PI Member must return or destroy his/her PI member account without delay whenever requested by PIECPL and in such circumstances cannot redeem the PI credit, which will automatically expire
- PIECPL will endeavour to ensure that the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as expressed or advertised by the PI Partners will be available to the PI Members. However, PIECPL will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the provision or non-provision whether whole or part, of any such services, benefits, facilities or any other arrangements by the PI Partners.
- When a PI Member seeks to use or obtain any of the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as offered by the PI Partner, the provisions of such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements will be subject to the respective terms and conditions of the PI Partner, being the provider of the said benefits, facilities and arrangements.
- PIECPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of the Program or any of its facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to the PI Members, including without limitation, PI Partner's withdrawal or the withdrawal or limiting of any such services, benefits or facilities.
- The Program of PI may be modified at the sole discretion of PIECPL from time to time without intimation to the PI Member.
- PIECPL shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfil any of its obligations under this terms and conditions due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of god of similar nature, war, strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control
- A waiver of any of the terms and conditions by PIECPL shall not be deemed to be a continuing waiver, but shall apply solely to the instances to which the waiver is directed.
- A PI Member account shall be accepted only at locations identified in the list provided to the PI Members at www.Pivalue.in. PIECPL can at any time without intimation to the PI Members add and / or delete PI Partners from such list. The same shall be updated on www.Pivalue.in.
- If there are any change in the contact details (mobile number/ email id/ address) of a PI member from what has been registered with PI, the member must update the respective contact details with PI immediately either through the PI website, mobile apps, contact centre or any other channels to avoid any misuse of PI credit. PIECPL shall not be liable for any loss of credit or other relevant damages incurred by the member, if necessary details are not updated with PI on time.
- All PI Credit dispute complaints older than 45 Working Days from the date of the transaction will not be entertained. The PI Member must provide proof of transaction as required to register any PI Credit dispute. 2.8 The PI member account at all times remains the property of PIECPL, which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to such member to deactivate the PI Membership. The PI Member must return or destroy his/her PI member account without delay whenever requested by PIECPL and in such circumstances cannot redeem the PI credit, which will automatically expire.
- The PI Member acknowledges and understands that PI is merely an intermediary and does not assume any liability or acquire any right, title or interest in the Benefit. PI is only engaged in the management of the Benefit displayed in the PI Benefit Catalog; however all the Benefit are offered by the Vendors and Partners to the Members directly.
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order